Justin is currently going to school and is majoring in business. He has looked forward to the end of the semester, but now he has decided to take a summer math class, and he is not so excited about that. Justin loves to be with family, go paintballing, and write in his fabulous book. He currently works at Allconnect as a relocation specialist.
I (Ashley) am currently majoring in English. I will finish my degree next spring, and I am very excited to close the school chapter of my life! I enjoy reading, going for walks, and also being with family. I currently work as a pharmacy tech. in Hurricane.
Justin and I are starting a business next week. It is called A&J Cuisine. We make dinners for people and deliver them to their door. It is a healthier and very affordable alternative to fast food. We have some customers and look forward to getting everything rolling!
Perhaps the biggest news in our lives is the expectant arrival of our first child! We are due to have a baby on December 11th! It will be a big change, but we are so excited for a little Harmon to be joining our clan!
JUNE
3 weeks ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment