We went on a trip to Puerto Rico recently! We had an amazing time chilling on the beach.
The huge delay in posting is due to the fact that the internet in our new house is extremely slow!
This is me on my very first plane ride!
We slept at the airport during our layover.

This is the resort where we stayed
Justin in the hotel lobby

Our fantastic room
The view from the balcony!
The resorts private Palamino Island
Me on Palamino Island

Justin on Palamino Island
This was one of the resort pools

We ate dinner with a group at a Japanese place
Tyler and Nicole heading to the island.
Justin just can't resist joining in the picture!
Justin finally cracked open his coconut!
We went snorkeling on the island. It was
amazing! I even got stung by a jellyfish!
Justin and I after his awards ceremony
All in all, the trip was amazing. The water was beautiful, and the weather was perfect. It was a much needed break after all that moving, and it was our last big trip before Sophie arrives.
2 comments:
Fun I wish I could have been there.
YEAH PICTURES! Oh it looks so fun :)
Mia
Post a Comment