At the end of summer last year, I bought several kites for pennies each, and I have been so excited to use them this year. I'm not sure what it is, but flying kites reminds me of childhood. A few Saturdays ago, we headed to the park, and the day was perfect!
Here is Justin putting together our rather fancy kite!



And then it was my turn to fly the kite.


The ice cream man came by, and we got some delicious treats to help cool us off. Sophie loved it! (She was supposed to be sharing with me, but as you can see, she wasn't keen on that idea.)

We ended up at the playground for a little while, and Sophie was terribly upset when it was finally time to go home. It doesn't matter if we spend hours and hours at the park, she is always upset when leaving time comes.

We had Justin's family over for a Mother's Day dinner last Saturday. My in laws got me this fantastic present. I'm not sure what this face was about...

The Gang

I got a scentsy thing. I love it! My house smells fabulous now!

Last Thursday we got to go to a Brian Regan concert! Justin's work took us. We got to sit on the fifth row! Thanks to Simon and Kristy for watching Sophie!

Here is just a random, very cute picture of Sophie in my sunglasses. She put them on her head just like Mommy!

And here is an out-of-order picture of us from Mother's Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment