Justin and I headed to Cozumel over spring break. This was another free trip complements of Allconnect, and it was one of my favorites!
Here we are at the opening reception.
We just love the towel animals!The first night we were put at our very own table. It was quite nice, and we definitely enjoyed it because we knew it wouldn't last.
The next day we spent at sea, and we pretty much just hung out by the pool, went to the gym, ate some delicious food, and hung out by the pool some more.
Here is the towel animal from that night.
Our day in Cozumel was amazing! We rented a jeep with another couple, and we did anything and everything we wanted. It just doesn't get more beautiful than this...
We checked out the Myan ruins which were really cool and admittadly, I was a little creeped out.
Something else really freaky about the Myan ruins were these guys. Some of them were very large, and they blended in along the paths. We'd be walking along the paths in the middle of nowhere, worried we were being lured to our death by psychos, and these guys would jump out from under our feet. I screamed more than once...
We loved the beach!
Jen and Paul were way fun!
Our snazzy jeep...
We have to get the shot in front of the ship.
I think I need to start making these animals for the kids when they take baths. They would love it!
The award ceremony.
Another wonderful speech from Justin...
Dinner on the last day. I just love eating food I didn't prepare...
We came home from our trip and moved into our new house the very next day. It was a very eventful week...


0 comments:
Post a Comment