So, I know I've already posted a bunch, but here are some new pictures of our beautiful baby girl!
A lot of her clothes are still way big on her! But she does weigh 7 pounds now, so they'll fit her soon enough!
JUNE
3 weeks ago
So, I know I've already posted a bunch, but here are some new pictures of our beautiful baby girl!
A lot of her clothes are still way big on her! But she does weigh 7 pounds now, so they'll fit her soon enough!
Posted by justinandash at 2:36 PM
1 comments:
Hey Ashley!! Its Talia!!! How are you? April gave me your blog address the other day. Hope its ok that I checked it out. Your baby is absolutely beautiful!! Her eyes are simply amazing! Congratulations! You look great by the way! I can't believe you went on a hike so soon after having a baby. A natural delivery to boot. You are an amazing woman. I still haven't gone on a hike and my baby is 9 months old. I like to think that I'm still recovering from my traumatic 60 lb weight gain. Poor me right. wah wah Ü Anyway, you are amazing. Keep posting!
Love ya!
Talia
Post a Comment