Friday, January 23, 2009

Sophie Pictures

It is so fun to see our baby grow up. She gets more fun every day. She is such a blessing in our lives!
Sophie has so many cute outfits (mostly thanks to her Grandma Houghton). This adorable outfit is one Sophie got from her aunt DeeAnn.

I'm not sure what this look is all about, but she looks disgusted by something.
We took her pigtails out for the night to put her to bed, and she just looked so cute with her horns and her long johns.
Sophie is such a sweet baby!

4 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

How funny...I just pushed "next blog" at the top of my blog, and the next blog was a BYU kid...and then "next blog" and I get another Utahn! BEAUTIFUL baby, by the way...congrats to you both!

Talia Draper said...

Ashley! She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I love the long Johns too! So cute!

Mee said...

She's gettin' big! You all look so good :0) I miss you guys!

The Jones Family said...

Look how cute my baby is! The way I see it, my window of opportunity is shrinking on that one. She is going to be the youngest child ever to know her address and phone number!