We started out our Easter celebration at my parent's house. We had the whole clan there, and we had a great time.
Doesn't Sophie make the cutest bunny? April's son Jake loved wearing these bunny ears.
This is April and Sophie. April keeps threatening to steal Sophie, so if you see Sophie with her, and I am no where to be found, notify the authorities :) No really, Sophie loves her aunt April.
Daddy helped Sophie gather all her eggs.
All the hunters on the prowl.
Sophie in her new Easter dress from Grandma.
And Sophie with her Daddy.
This is April's son Danny. He is a whole lot of fun, and a whole lot of trouble all wrapped into one.
While at my parent's house, I shaved my dog Snowball. Unfortunately, the clippers weren't sharp enough, so I was forced to cut her with scissors.


0 comments:
Post a Comment