Monday, April 6, 2009

Sophie is 4 Months Old!

Sophie is 4 months old! She weighs 11 lbs. 12 oz. She is also 23 1/2 inches long. She is growing so fast! She has hit quite a little growth spurt lately. She is still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but next month she'll probably be moving up to the next size.
Sophie is a really picky eater. She will NOT drink formula unless she absolutely has to. I always make sure I have a bottle pumped for her when we go places.

Because Sophie is such a picky eater, it has been an interesting experience feeding her rice cereal at night. She's not really fond of it! Sophie does love to suck on fruit though.

Sophie loves to be with her mommy and daddy!



Sophie loves to play in her walker while I cook dinner. She still can't reach the floor while she's in it, but she loves it all the same.



Sophie will suck on anything she can get to including her daddy's nose!




Sohie has to have her favorite blanket touching her face before she will go to sleep at night.



Sophie is a fun addition to our little family, and we love her very much!

2 comments:

Talia Draper said...

She is super cute and I can't believe she is already 4 months. Doesn't it go by sooooo fast??? I laughed when I saw the barbie on her walker. I don't know why, but it struck me funny.

Mrs. M. said...

Ashley! I am excited that you have a blog! I didn't even know that you had a baby until I saw her with your parents at the funeral. Sophie is ADORABLE! She has the biggest blue eyes!