As Sophie's personality continues to develop, she makes me laugh more and more. She currently has two obsessions, one of which I hope she grows out of very soon.
Sophie loves this hat my grandmother made for her. I love it too; it's so adorable, and I'm glad Sophie wants something to keep her head warm during this cold spell we are having.
But you will notice on her left hand is a black glove. This is the obsession that must go! Sophie loves this glove (almost as much as she loves to wear shoes to bed). She insists I put it on her all the time, but when I try to put on the other glove, she has an absolute fit. So, Justin and I lovingly call Sophie "MJ," and Justin wanders around the house singing "Smooth Criminal."
I've tried hiding the glove while she's sleeping, but when she wakes up, she points at her hand and follows me until I retrieve the glove and put it on. So far, we have been successful at keeping it away from her when we go to church, but it's only a matter of time until distractions will no longer work. Oh please Sophie, give it up!
JUNE
3 weeks ago


5 comments:
Ha ha, I love the glove. That's so hilarious that she only wears one!
Ok that cracks me up! She is too cute! I love the things little kids do...
Wade says ... well you don't want to know what Wade says but you should know we both think this is hilarious.
Jake had the same obsession! What the heck is wrong with us, he still does it every once in a while (his glove is gray and orange). He like the awesome Wedding Singer line, "Say hi to your brother Tido for me!"
:) That is SO funny! You should totally let her wear it to church, she would be the coolest kid in nursery!
Post a Comment