Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

This year was so much fun! On Saturday morning, when I went for my long run, I came home to find these...
Justin also made me a video of the two of us for my gift. It was perfect!
We then decided to head over to Jumpin' Jacks. Justin and I had so much fun; we pretty much laughed the whole time, but I'm not sure Sophie was as fond of the idea.



Justin riding on the kiddy dinosaur. He had to get off shortly after because a two-year-old wanted to take over.
Sophie's face looked like this at the bottom of every slide. I guess it's not every kid's dream...
After that, we went home and blew bubbles in the kitchen (the floor needed to be mopped anyway)...
Sophie LOVED it!

That night we barbecued some steak and hung out to a movie (we don't prefer crowded restaurants). It was such a good opportunity for us to hang out as a family. Since Justin's in school and working, we definitely don't get enough time to do fun stuff like this.

3 comments:

Talia Draper said...

All you Houghtons are made for runnin. You amaze me. I can barely run down the street with out my shins feeling like they have razor blades stabbing into them. Ew.....that was kinda gross. Sorry! lol.

Megs said...

Haha! Sophie's face on the slide kills me!! Way funny! Looks like you had a blast at Jumpin' Jacks. Well, at least two of you!

Anna said...

Now this looks like such a funtastic day! Justin You Got it going on!!! Love the way you love your honey! :)