Sophie started walking officially on the 7th. She could walk before, but she simply chose not to. She has made the ever-important discovery that it is a lot easier to walk, and she can get into more mischief than ever before. (I am still trying to post a walking video.)
Sophie has a habit of getting stuck places now. I haven't got pictures of all her predicaments, but here are the most recent episodes. She decided she wanted to play the piano, but she failed to realize the chair was pushed under the table resulting in this... Later, Sophie decided she wanted to go on yet another walk. When I told her no, she decided to stow away. The only problem with this plan is then she couldn't get out.
JUNE
3 weeks ago


6 comments:
Haha Sophie is so cute and funny!! Looks like you guys had a great V-Day also! I'll have to try and talk Tyler into going to JumpingJacks, it looks super fun!!
LOL! Love the stroller pics! Yesterday I heard a blood crudling scream coming from Turners bedroom. When I ran in to see what had happened I found him completely folded like Gumby and stuck under the gliding rocking chair. LOL!
At least it wasn't a dumpster.
That child is so funny.
She is about to become such a handful! I can't wait to see your little family again. I have new pretties for Sophie... maybe I should make you something too, hmm... Love you!
Funny stories! Sophie cracks me up! Thanks again for watching Hadley today! I really appreciate it and he had a lot of fun giggling with you :) By the way, my word verification right now is "sistrish"--I think that's funny because I think it was very "sistrish" of you to watch Hadley today. You are a true sister!
ha ha ha ha...oh wait I am so sympathetic with your Mommy's frustration I really am!!..But I think you are doomed to this silliness..I do have pics of her Daddy hiding in a hamper looking threw the holes while I was franticly looking for him while he snickered himself away at me...:)
Post a Comment