Monday, June 20, 2011

It Was Only 2 Weeks This Time

It has been another couple of busy and fun weeks. I cannot believe how fast my days fly by now!

Sophie convinced Justin to take her to the ice cream man. I'm not sure who loves it more...














Katie is still so fantastically easy!



Sophie was helping me pack for our trip to Torrey.



This picture is a shoutout to our friend Nicole. I'd been telling Justin how small Bicknell really is, and he thought I was exaggerating. Now he's a believer...


My Grandpa's old house in Torrey


Sophie loved roughin' it...


The fun plane in our camp. Sophie and Melissa loved it...


According to Jake they're headed due West, but Danny screamed they were headed for a mountain. Since Danny was driving, I advised the other kids to bail.


Playing the bean game






Katie loves her Grandma Sullivan


I think the feelings are mutual...


Us in Capitol Reef


I didn't get that we were about to pick Will up, so he was nearly dropped on his fanny!


All my siblings minus Max


And in this one Justin had to get a better picture of the corvette... Oh, and we're there too.


April's cute little family


Almost the entire family was able to make it to the reunion.






My cousin Brooke, with Katie, and me. We were the best of friends when we were little.

According to my mom we were terrors, but if you ask us we just had some interesting ways of keeping ourselves entertained such as skating on the kitchen floor in a gallon of oil, dumping all the plants into the couch, and pouring dish soap into everything in the pantry.

There may or may not be many more stories of our antics...
My Grandfather's grave. He is definitely missed!



Katie usually wears cloth diapers, but occasionally I haven't washed them fast enough, and she ends up in a disposable, and then she inevitably ends up getting a bath because she has terrible blow outs. She does look so cute in the sink though.


Sophie loves Simon. Kristy's dad took some amazing photos of my kiddos and Katie and Max together (we're convinced they're going to fall in love someday). I will post them soon. :)


We had a Father's Day celebration with Justin's family Sat.


Justin cookin' some egg rolls. I should mention he's also the best dad ever. My girls sure are lucky!


The dads got blindfolded and their kids helped them find their present. Sophie was not helpful...


But he found it anyway with some help from Aaron's kids...


A family shot






They got binoculars


Then they had fun leading Dan around. But first they had him pick up some candy...


The boys minus Michael


And the girls...


Sunday we spent with my mom and dad. Here's Will with the girls. Sophie really did want to be there until I pulled out the camera...


I feel so bad when I get home and Katie looks like this...


Isn't she oh so cute!














The first fruits of our garden--a zucchini. Yum!


I put curlers in Sophie's hair for the first time. It took me back to the many many times my mom put curlers in my hair.









Sophie was not happy when she discovered I put Katie in her chair.



3 comments:

Morgan said...

We go to Torrey every summer too! What a small world. ;) Looks like you had a great trip.

Megs said...

So many fun pictures! I love the ice cream one, and katie in the sink. You have got some cute girls!

NICOLE said...

Ahhhh hahaha Love the Bicknell sign guys!! Makes me homesick lol Glad you guys had such a fun time, we will definitely have to go back and experience some more of Bicknell's fun. (pinto bean/pickle pie) :) And love all the fun pics of Katie and Sophie...you guys sure have some cute girls!!