Katie is now officially a month old. I always hated it when my friends had a second child and fell off the blog train, and I have vowed that will not happen to me (especially since this is my main form of journaling). Time sure does fly with two little munchkins to take care of, but I absolutely love it!
Katie is a wonderful baby! She rarely cries; when she does, it's generally because she has a bubble. She is pretty difficult to burp, but I am developing a system. She sleeps very well most nights. Every other night she actually only gets up once between 4 and 4:30. The other nights she gets up 2-3 times but only for 30 minutes or so at a time, so I feel very blessed. She has already gained almost 2 pounds and now weighs in at 8 lbs 14 oz. She is definitely an eater. We just love her so much!
Onto this last month. Warning! This post is incredibly long!
Mother's Day was spent at home in the morning, and then we headed to Justin's parent's after church. Justin and the kids were just fabulous that day, and I feel so lucky to be a mom. Sophie loves to take pictures of herself. 
Sophie loves this M&M machine at Grandpa and Grandma's.
We took the girls on their first walk the following Monday. Katie wasn't happy at first, but she quickly warmed up to the idea.
I love sweet daddy daughter pictures!
Justin and I got to take Sophie to Creative Minds together since he had a few days off work after Katie was born.
Katie wasn't as impressed with Creative Minds.
Justin spent the entire time building cool tracks for a ball. Yeah, he's a kid at heart...

Will and Katie

My Dad and Katie

Sophie's cousins love to dress her up.




We went to Fiesta Fun and had a blast!

Sophie and Me

Justin


Sophie and Justin

And where was Katie during all this? She was doing what she does best...



Sophie got a new stick horse, and she loves it!

We go on tons of walks to get Mom back in shape.

I love her little faces.


Sophie loves playing with beans.








Katie is growing on Sophie. She tries to be very helpful.

When Katie was 9 days old, we decided to bottle lots and lots of salsa--25 lbs of tomatoes worth.

Justin's mom and Katie
Proud grandparents
Will and Katie
My Dad and Katie
Sophie's cousins love to dress her up.
We went to Fiesta Fun and had a blast!
Sophie and Me
Justin
Sophie and Justin
And where was Katie during all this? She was doing what she does best...
Sophie got a new stick horse, and she loves it!
We go on tons of walks to get Mom back in shape.
I love her little faces.
Sophie loves playing with beans.
Katie is growing on Sophie. She tries to be very helpful.


2 comments:
I love you guys! I love all your pics!! :)
You guys have been busy this month! I still can't get over seeing you at Justin's graduation the day after birth! Wow- you are such a woman. ;)
Post a Comment