Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some Random Smatterings for Now..

We are finally moved into our house, and we are loving it!  Thank you to all those friends and family who helped.  I am almost done packing; I didn't want it to take longer than a week, but that's how things go sometimes. 

Sophie loves the new house, especially the stairway.  She actually still calls this Jack's house because Jack (our realtor) is always the one to show it to us.  On the plus side, she likes Jack's house more than she liked hers, so we're in good shape.
 Sophie went to play at her friend Kayla's house.  They are such cute little friends.
 Justin's birthday fell on the day we were coming back from Mexico, and then we immediately began moving madness, but I finally was able to take him to Famous Dave's in Las Vegas amidst attending a wedding.
 Sophie being Sophie...
 This is a nest in our ivy outside.  Sophie loves to look at it each day, and she is constantly asking when the birdie will come out.
 Katie came down with chicken pox of all things shortly after we moved.  She was a sad little girl for a little while.  I guess we don't need to finish that vaccination...

0 comments: