I went into the girls' room to check on them one night before I went off to bed. And I walked in to find Sophie's bed full of stuff but empty of Sophie...
I guess she decided it was just too crowded after she filled her bed with toys and the pillows from all over the house. So instead of fighting the crowd, she just took her blankets and some more pillows from around the house and sacked out in her laundry bin. Picking up toys when you have little kids is a constant chore, and this is my kids' favorite way to get it done. Yes, I did make a rope out of grocery sacks. It's ghetto, but it works...
And here is just an added picture of Katie. She doesn't like to swim, but she wants to be in a swimsuit so she can be like Sophie. So when we do go out to the splash pad or something, she just chills on a blanket on the sidelines. I'm hoping she soon decides she has a huge, undiscovered love of the water and gives it a shot.


2 comments:
lol- so funny- I guess I'll just sleep in the laundry bin...
oh man, I laughed so hard at Sophie in the laundry bin! There are sure some weird moments in mommyhood :) I'm glad you took a pic
Post a Comment