My mom was cleaning out her closet and decided to discard a few dresses. This is one of those... I hated it, so I decided to give it a little overhaul. I chopped off some of the length and used it to add sleeves, threw a belt on, and viola!
Now I have a super cute dress that I absolutely love. Another bonus is that I got to make the dress exactly the length I wanted it. I am not fond of showing my knees because I find them unattractive, so I chopped it just below the knee (it seems like dresses in the store are not this length). The awesome poses are due to my photographer husband Justin. He said do this and that, and I did. Yay for having a brand new, awesome dress for nothing!
And yes, our dog does follow me wherever I go...


3 comments:
Nice work, I like it!
I wish I could sew like that! You are awesome Ashley!
love it!
Post a Comment