Katie is just like me in the mornings; she's a gradual waker. She likes to wander in my room to have some extra snuggle time in the morning. That extra time makes her day start so much better.
Katie loves loves my dad! She likes to sneak my phone and call him. He says she jabbers on and on about stuff he can't quite understand over the phone. She also likes to call and ask him for "chichen nuggets." A request he's more than happy to grant. On more than one occasion, he has shown up at my door with "chichen" for Katie because she asked for it. I'm working on teaching her not to do that...
Katie loves her pet chickens Moo and Boo. She carries them around and pets them, and the crazy thing is they love her!
Katie loves Frozen! I know, so does every little girl on the planet... But she wears her Elsa dress almost every day. The only reason she doesn't wear it every day is because sometimes I don't get around to washing it every day, and I won't let her wear it to church. When she's not wearing her Elsa dress, she's wearing her Anna dress. I seriously don't know why I even put other clothes in her drawers. (I won these dresses from a facebook giveaway, and it was seriously the biggest score ever! I wasn't even sure people actually won those things. Check them out at foofs and frills on etsy.)
Katie says the sweetest, longest prayers ever! She asks for everything her little heart could desire. I really am working with her more on gratitude.... She asks for there to be a rainbow in the sky, for her hair to be pink, that her "chichens" will have a good night sleep, and that I would finish her "Hello Titty Twilt,"(she's also a huge fan of Hello Kitty) among other things. I was finally able to finish her quilt and answer her prayers about that.
Katie loves others deeply and has no problems telling them and showing them. She will often do extra chores for me or color me a picture when I'm having a bad day. We love her!








0 comments:
Post a Comment