Wow! Life has been so busy! Now that I'm all graduated, I have a little more time to get stuff done. Here is a run-down of the last couple weeks. (They're not in order though, oh well.)
My cousins Gary and Megan also graduated. Yeah! And not a moment too soon for Megs either. She is going to have her baby almost any time!
I got a much anticipated wii for a graduation gift from my parents.
My brother gave me some beautiful roses.
My parents in-law gave me this fabulous clock!
And Justin gave me 2 dozen roses and "ILove Lucy" season 6.
My cousin Sandy also got married last week. We headed up to Salt Lake for the bash! My parents did the lunch, and everyone who helped got these fun aprons! My little brother looks smashing in his! I now have a blackmail picture!
Sophie loved Sandy's bouquet.
The bride and groom! My very talented sister made the wedding dress!
I am working on decorating the table for the reception.
Every time somebody in my family gets married, my grandfather's old jumpsuit makes an appearance. This time Megs wore it! It's a good thing she's so pregnant, otherwise, the jump suite would just fall off her!
Gary and Megs.
Megs with the bride and groom!
My sister April and her husband Kody.
Their son Danny is so adorable! I just love to follow him around and see what he'll say!
My dad, Sophie, and I.
Our little family! Justin kept his eyes wide because he kept blinking for the pictures.
We stayed with Justin's grandfather, and this is the bed we made for Sophie in the guest room. She loved it!
While we were up North, we went by the house I grew up in!
And, as always, we played on Grandpa Harmon's pool table!

Grandpa could clean our clock any time, but he usually goes easy on us!
Playing pool is one of our favorite past times. In fact, it's how Justin and I met!
One day, just after a work-out (that's why I look so great!), I went down to make some lunch. I left a lid on the back burner, and it suddenly went POP! It looked really cool!
We stayed with Justin's grandfather, and this is the bed we made for Sophie in the guest room. She loved it!
Grandpa could clean our clock any time, but he usually goes easy on us!
Whew! That was a long post with a lot going on!


1 comments:
Hey! CONGRATS on graduating!! That is such a great accomplishment!
When I drove by Maverik today I saw Justin at the RedBox! I should have honked at him! I LOVE redbox, whoever invented it was a genius!!
Post a Comment