Today I went to Albertson's and bought all this, and it only cost me $25.06. I also have a leftover coupon that gives me $1.50 off my next purchase at Albertson's. I admit it; I have become a crazy coupon lady. You know--the ladies who take forever to check out because they have so many coupons. There is an upside to the madness though. Whenever I go to the store, I end up saving way more than I spent. I also get discounts on gas (I got $0.35 off/gallon from this transaction.). It's taken me a while to learn, but I'm finally getting it down. Why, just the other day I got 100 diapers for $4.42! For $25.06 I got:
*30 boxes of Kraft Mac & Cheese
*12 boxes of Capri-Sun Sunrise
+$0.35 off per gallon of gas
Now that's what I call a bargain!
JUNE
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
I hope your skin does not turn red from all the Capri Suns.
Great deals, great pictures, and tons of fun! Sorry, my computer cord got left in the truck in Salt Lake on thursday, so I've been a little behind! Love you!
Post a Comment