Monday, May 11, 2009

Sophie's First Boat Trip!

My parents took us out on the lake Saturday to test their boat for summer! We had such a great time. Sophie glared at everyone the whole time because she didn't want to be in her life jacket, but she didn't cry. She was a good girl!

Sophie's ready for some lake action!
This is her all decked out.

My little brother was crazy enough to jump in, and then he convinced Justin to do it. Boys, sheesh!
Justin, holding the boat to the dock.
My mom
And Dad!
Justin was sad because he lost the watch I gave him for Christmas.

Sophie and Mommy
Thanks to mom and dad for taking us along!

2 comments:

StaceyStaley said...

Hi Ashley!

Way to go on the graduation! How cool are you? A mom and a recent graduate all in the same few months! What a great example. Thanks for posting pictures of that darling baby! I got to hold her for a bit at Uncle Darrold's funeral. She is adorable! I love to sneak a peak at her every once in awhile on the blog.
Aunt Stacey

The Jones Family said...

What a cute little munchkin! Justin, I mean, and Sophie is adorable in her lifejacket. So, I want to know how you are just so beautiful even in a boat out on the windy lake?! See you soon, hopefully!