Monday, July 6, 2009

Lake Day

We have been lake bunnies this summer. We went out with my parents on the 3rd.
My mom, dad, Will, Justin, and Sophie on the party barge!
Sophie is still not a fan of her life jacket, but she is such a good girl.

Justin and I took Sophie in for some lake time. She liked it a lot better this time than last time.
And Justin and I got to ride on my dad's banana boat. Will rode on there too the first time, but I vowed to get back at him after he threw me off, so he wouldn't get back on.
My mother-in-law and I went on a two hour search for swimsuits last week, and I finally was able to find this one. With a little bit of alteration, I really like it. I has cute bottoms too, but I wore my white skirt to avoid too much sun!
Sophie, sporting Will's glasses.

0 comments: