Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sophie's Fun and Games

Sophie is such a fun girl! She loves to play and play and play until I want to fall over from exhaustion.
She got a 2nd degree burn a while ago. Look how sad she is.

Sophie loves to go to the splash pad.
This little boy followed her around. I think he had a crush on her.





Sophie got a hold of some of our old tapes, and this is what happened.... I'm grateful we have CDs now.
And this is Sophie's orange themed lunch. She has been learning her colors week by week. She still can't say orange, but she has the others down pretty well. Sophie is still just as happy as ever; she makes everyone laugh. She loves to give cheesy grins, she still loves Princess and the Frog, and she is still Mommy's little helper. She eats like crazy, but she is still small for her age--weighing in at 20 lbs.

1 comments:

Malea said...

So cute and so fun!! I love the orange themed lunch. What a great way to teach! Thanks for your inspiration and teaching.