I decided to do a post of all the random pictures that didn't find a home in past posts.
Everyone loves a Sophie picture to begin with!
I made Sophie an indoor "sandbox." Here she is playing in a box of pinto beans. It kept her entertained for hours!


She is always hungry, so she spends a lot of time asking me to open the fridge. She usually wants grapes, prunes, or cheese.

We played "The Office Trivia Game" with our friends. Here is Simon tackling one of the challenges! Ha Ha!


There are no words...

And then Kristy and I decided to can these beautiful peaches. We got them from bountiful baskets!


Justin had to work, so Simon entertained Sophie for us!

We had a fabulous time!

Then Sophie helped Kristy cut up some fruit.

But she got tired part way through...


And this is what Sophie's hair looks like first thing in the morning!

Sophie was running from me when I was trying to take this picture. She is so entertaining!

I just absolutely love my beautiful baby girl! She is getting so big--I can hardly believe how time flies!
1 comments:
Totally adorable. And I mean Sophie this time, not me ;)
I think everyone will give a collective, "Aaawww," when they see those pictures of Sophie taking a rest on the counter.
Post a Comment