Friday, July 16, 2010

July 4th

I finally got this post up! We had a fantastic 4th of July! We started off the day by heading to the parade. (The parade was a little lacking I must say.)
I made Sophie's little shirt...



We got these lovely glasses. They kind of freaked Sophie out...
After the parade, we headed out to lunch with some friends. Outback has a fantastic gluten free menu!
After lunch, we went and saw this movie! And I loved it! I know that qualifies me as a nerd, but alas, I don't care!
Whilst we were at the movie, Sophie went to play in the river with Justin's parents (we figured the movie was a little mature). She had a fantastic time and didn't want to leave.
When we went to pick her up, she wanted to play a little longer...
After that, we went to Sandhollow, and we had a fantastic time rock jumping!
I jumped once, and Sophie got quite upset when I disappeared under the water. She wouldn't let me jump again the entire time. Justin, on the other hand, she was okay with... I shouldn't say this, but Simon was too chicken to jump off, so he hung out with Sophie and I on the rock (but you didn't hear it from me...).

Kristy preparing for her big jump! Once she worked up to it,..
...
She approved of the activity!
We didn't get a picture of Justin jumping, but he was a champ!
That night we had a barbecue, and we ate this delicious gluten free creation!

It was a very busy and very fantastic day!

0 comments: