Justin just started a new job! He was promoted to supervisor at Allconnect. He was planning on becoming a supervisor, but not for a few more months. An opportunity arose, and his boss wanted him to take it, so after much discussion and lots of prayer, he took it.
This means a very busy semester is upon us. Justin finishes his Bachelor's degree in December, but until then, he will be working 40 hours (he used to work 30) and going to school full time. We are also trying to decide where to go for Justin to get his Master's degree.
We are just planning to better utilize the time we do have together, and we are sure to learn tons!
I am so proud of my fantastic husband!
This is a picture of Justin installing out new dishwasher! I have been washing dishes by hand for 6 months. You can see in the background, I was storing up dirty dishes to put in my new washer. :) (Post to follow)
JUNE
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
I would totally load up the dirty dishes too. You are a saint to have washed dishes by hand for that long. I would have gone crazy. :)
Yay! He will be great! I was worried when I thought for a second he's be leaving... I always like to see Justn at work. Also congrats on your new dishwasher! That is equally exciting.
Post a Comment