Friday, August 6, 2010

Panguitch

My family reunion was so fun, as always! Sophie loved getting dirty! I think this picture explains that as well as anything! The kids made a sand castle, and Justin and I were their helpers.




This shot was so sad. Tucker fell off his truck just as Justin snapped the picture!

The after shot of the mud fiasco!

I had an accident with one of my contacts. It scratched my eye to pieces! There was even some blood coming out; I know, gruesome right! So I was stuck in these glasses for over a week. This was the first day my eye didn't look like a tomato!

We got Sophie all cleaned up and in her pajamas, and then we find her doing this...

Sophie all ready for church on Sunday. No, we didn't let her wear the hat.

Sophie pushed Tucker around in his little Tonka truck. They had a fantastic time!

Tucker absolutely loved Panguitch!

Will with his girlfriend Kourtney. Don't ask me how he got a girl that cute; it's a mystery to everyone, including Will.

Sophie loved playing with her cousin Katelyn.

Where there is water, there is sure to be a Sophie!

My mom probably sold her soul because she seems to be the only one who can consistently catch fish in Panguitch Lake!

On our way to the parade!

Sophie and Mommy!

All of us at the Panguitch parade!


Sophie absolutely loved picking up the candy!

The kids were obsessed with Jen's ipod games. They followed her around the entire time...

My eye is all better!

Sophie was very sad to leave all that dirt!

Thanks to the fam for another great year!

0 comments: