I mentioned in the previous post that I got a new dishwasher a few weeks ago. We actually went to a 4th of July sale to get it because I'll admit, it's one convenience I'm not willing to go without. After almost 6 months of washing dishes by hand, I couldn't be more thrilled for a new one!
Before, I had a difficult time keeping my house clean because I always got so discouraged by the amount of dishes I had to do, but now I'm able to keep the house looking presentable (I say presentable because anyone with a toddler knows that's all anyone can expect)!
Installing the dishwasher was quite the feat! We decided to save $100.00 and install it ourselves, and this would have worked had it not been for the fact that the dishwasher didn't fit into the hole! Sophie and I did make a really fun fort with the dishwasher box!
JUNE
3 weeks ago


3 comments:
That's so exciting! I have a feeling ours is getting ready to give up the ghost (then again, I've felt that way for about a year). It just doesn't work as well as it used to. And I totally don't blame you for leaving loads once you bought it; I'd totally do the exact same thing!
Gotta love whoever invented the dishwasher!
oh man i feel ya!! we for some odd reason didn't put a dishwasher in when we built the house..... my dad was feelin bad for us and sent the funds with my mom one time that she came out so we could get one... and we did!! our whole house has been SOOO much cleaner since the addition too!!
Post a Comment