Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Simple Pleasures

Sophie definitely knows how to find pleasure in the simple things in life. She loves to wear her swimsuit (as you will see in this post and probably many others. Often we make her wear it beneath her clothes) and she loves to play with boxes. Most especially she loves to ride in boxes...
Don't you just love our home made rope...


By the way I had my hair cut short. I love how light it is and how easy it is to do!

When both Justin and I were literally too exhausted to pull any longer, Sophie started pulling her stuffed animals around. She loved it! I wish we would have let her do that way before; it would have saved us a lot of energy.



1 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That's adorable. Incidentally, I LOVED wearing my bathing suits/leotards as a kid as well. It was all my parents could do to get me out of them.