Now that Justin has started school, Sophie and I have A LOT of time together. I worried that I would go crazy without Justin's help, and I admit, sometimes I'm close, but I have decided to take advantage of the time I have to spend with my little girl.
I have created a schedule for Sophie that we follow pretty closely, I don't let Sophie watch any TV because she was becoming a total addict off her 40 min a day(If any of you have come to my house lately, you may have noticed the sheet we have over the TV. Out of sight, out of mind works for Sophie.), and we look for plenty of outings to do together. I also have my cousin Megs close by for outings as well.
Here is Sophie on an old fire engine.
JUNE
3 weeks ago


1 comments:
I'm all up for outings if you want a friend to join you! Hadley and I have a lot of time together, too!
Post a Comment