October 5- I was just cleaning up our room, making considerable progress I might add, only to discover Sophie had completely destroyed the rest of the house!
October 12- Sophie and I just got back from the park. I let her walk the 1/2 mile there. We were only at the park for 20 min, but the whole process of getting back home took 2 hours! She had to touch everything!
October 18- When I went to get Sophie this morning, I asked her if she was ready for breakfast, and she said, "I too busy!"
October 19- Sophie poured an ice cold cup of water down my back, and she is following me around with all her books even though I've already read them 9 times!
October 19- Sophie unwrapped and ate one of those pork bouillon cubes thinking it was candy. Oh I wish I'd had a video camera!
Needless to say, life at our house is really interesting!
JUNE
3 weeks ago


3 comments:
lol! Those are really cute and definitely things to remember for the memory books--the boilion cube cracks me up! Wish I could have seen her face, too!
I really wish you had a video camera, too! I love it!!!
All the more exciting to be adding to the fun! :)
Post a Comment