Guy Fawkes night was fantastic! I am so glad to have an English friend who was willing to introduce us to culture! Here is Justin stuffing our guy.
I did the top, and Justin did the.... well, you get the idea...

Sophie wasn't quite sure what was going on...

Justin and Simon showing off the guys.

On the way there Sophie ate a bunch of
cheetos, and we all know how she feels about her hands being dirty...

Getting the fire ready...

They're about to be ash!

As you can see by the evil glint in my eye, I was totally ready to take these guys down. It's kind of scary how exciting this really is...

First we made some delicious
s'mores! Gotta love gluten free graham crackers!


Sophie was blinded by the light!

Yummy!

If they only knew...

In goes the first guy...

It made quite a large fire...

Dancing around the flames. Yeah, we are weird!

The next guy getting ready to go in... Simon looks serious about this!

The girls threw this one in. Yeah!

So cool!


If you don't currently celebrate this holiday, I highly
recommend it! You get to build a guy, a fire, and burn things. What could be better!
2 comments:
Looks like some crazy fun!!!! Glad you guys had such a fun time!!
Too fun! I'm wishing I was from England now...
Post a Comment