I'm so sorry for the lack of blogging, but our lives have not been that exciting lately. I have been in the hospital a few times for severe dehydration, and other than that, we spend a lot of time haning out at home. For some good news, I am on some new drugs that make me vomit much less. I'm down to usually once in the morning. I still feel nauseated all the time, but as long as I don't vomit, I can go out in public. Yeah!
Here are some fun things happening at our house...
Sophie and I made some fun snowflakes. She loved putting glitter on them!



Sophie wanted to dress up in one of my shirts, so I put it on her, and we had a fun little tea party.

She loved the lemonade!

And here is her famous cheeser smile...

We spent Thanksgiving with my parents. I didn't take many pictures at all, but here is my dad shoving cans into his pants to take into the garage. He looked like a homeless man doing this! It made for some good laughs.

And here is Sophie being so cool!

Every year my Mother-in-Law designs a fantastic ornament for the family to put together. I help her make the parts for everyone to put together. Here is our finished Dutch Santa.

I am so excited for Christmas I can hardly stand it. Mostly I just love the weeks leading up to Christmas! Yeah!
4 comments:
I'm sorry you're so sick! I only had to go in for dehydration and then they put me on Zofran which has helped alot. What med are you on?
How did I miss the fact that you were pregnant again. Seriously- extremely unobservant- sorry! but CONGRATS! Way excited for ya. :D And what's the story with the dutch Santa? We just celebrated Sinter Klaas- which is the dutch Santa- do you have a dutch connection too? Way fun. Feel better and I hope this pregnancy turns out better for you!
LOVE the cute, little Dutch Santa. I also love cutting snowflakes; it's one of my very favorite winter activities.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment