Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Everything On My Camera

Here I am with yet another completed puzzle. Yeah, we kind of have an obsession...
Getting close to D-day!

I now can't cook anything without Sophie's....help.
She loves it! We were making a pie crust for Pi Day! Yeah, I'm nerdy like that, but I look for every opportunity to bake a delicious pie.
That day for lunch we decided to do a shishkabob meal. Sophie was way into the olives.
I put this out, and we all built our own skewers and ate lunch. It was an enormous hit!
One evening, we decided to all make cookies.
We were loving it...
until Sophie fell of the chair and bit through her little tongue. It created a hole about the size of my pinky. We had no idea what to do, but luckily we have a friend who's a nurse who assured us it would heal quicly. (Thanks Nicole!)
Sophie loved eating otter pops for a few days, and she was good as new only 2 days later. And yes, she does wear her duck costume quite often...
Sophie loves to sleep in bins...
We are tired of being on bedrest and are excited to have a new addition!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Bit through her tongue? That's so scary! I'm glad everything is okay. Ouch. Great pic. Hang in there! It'll be worth the wait.

SheriJane said...

poor gal! i almost bit half my tongue off in 1st grade when i tripped on the stairs... ... while sticking my tongue out i guess...haha and bit into it pretty good another time too... guess i liked letting my tongue hang out?? i have a tiny tiny scar to show, but its really unnoticable. anyway yeah, you're going to love having two kiddos! good luck, and hope you're feelin okay!