Friday, March 25, 2011

Justin's Birthday!

For Justin's birthday, we had his family over for a tacky tie party. I had everyone go to DI and pick out the ugliest tie they could find. Justin picked his favorite, and the winner got a prize. Justin loves hideous ties!

This is an Elvis tie from Aaron and Amy. (It was not included in the contest, but this was definitely his favorite.)

I designed this tie cake for Justin, and his mom helped me decorate it.

I couldn't fit 27 candles on the cake...
Sophie loved Rockband!
Every once in a while, she actually hit a right drum...

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Nicely done on the cake. That's impressive Sophie can do Rockband. It's funny how they mimic us.

The Jones Family said...

Great party! I have been working on Justin's present... can't wait to give it to him! We'll see you guys for easter. :)

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

Love the tie party idea and the awesome tie cake!! Very fun! Love the prego pics too! You look awesome....can't wait to meet her!!