Monday, May 2, 2011

Life is so Crazy/Fun

Still no baby! My due date came and went on Saturday--so much for pre-term labor right? I was expressing my frustrations to my doctor, and he said lots of women are in pre-term labor, go on medication, then go past their due date. I suppose a late baby is better than an early baby, so we feel very blessed. I keep telling myself she's got to come soon, but while I used to have constant contractions, they have let up in the last few days, so we'll see...

Meanwhile, we are enjoying our time together before our lives become a little more crazy.

Here we are at the park. We love to take Sophie there, and we do nearly every day. (These pictures are in reverse chronological order, but I didn't want to switch it. They're random anyway, so I figured it'd be okay.)
Sophie loves to chase Daddy.

Here I am at the park on my due date.

Playing on the playground 9 months pregnant is very painful by the way...

Sophie loves to pretend to sleep on this little bench.





We love to take Sophie to the temple. We took her once for a family home evening, and now she asks to go all the time. We don't feel we can deny her, so we go often.

She loves to touch the temple doors.

And play in the fountain...



We have to remind her not to pick the flowers. She is always so tempted.
Sophie loves to wear her glasses in the car. She is so cute!

We love to eat at Paulas, and every time we do, Sophie has to say hi to this chicken.

Sophie loves to go the park with her cousin Tucker. It seriously makes my life so much easier to have him because they play together, and I can relax on the grass, so we pick him up, and they have a blast!

I always have people comment on how cute my twins are. Rather than explain, I just say thank you and move on. Ha ha!







My baby brother got his mission call a few weeks ago. He is going to the Rapid City, South Dakota mission. He is way excited, and we are all so proud of him!

I often wake up Saturday mornings to find this... Justin and Sophie will get up and build forts while I sleep in. I love it!

I love moments like this. So precious!

I made this cute carseat cover/nursing cover. I'm excited to actually use it!

One night we went in to check on Sophie after she'd gone to sleep to discover her bed empty...

She took all her toys under her bed and went to sleep in there. (She has a secret hideout underneath.)

You can see her little shoes sticking out. (Yes, she still sleeps with her shoes on.) We decided to pull her out so she wouldn't freak out when she woke up, but it was quite the ordeal to get her out of all her toys.

Sophie loves art time.

And she loves to wear this hat my grandmother made for her, but she has to pull it down over her eyes. Silly girl!

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

We missed you saturday, but completely understand! Hopefully you have that stubborn little girl soon. Love all the pictures!

*Aliese* said...

Sophie is seriously adorable. I love playing with her in nursery! I honestly can't believe you haven't had your baby yet; crazy! You're right though, better late than early.

Morgan said...

So exciting! You're almost done. Yippee!! All this extra time and care you've spent will definatly be worth it. :D Can't wait to see pictures.

Megs said...

It was fun to see pictures of my little guy on your blog.

I LOVE that Sophie crawled out of her bed and took a nap in her hideout! Cute!