Sophie loves to change her name several times throughout a day. In fact, very rarely does she want to actually be called by the name Sophie. Sometimes this frustrates me to no end, but then I just hope it's a phase and will end very soon. Well, we're going on 3 months, and she is still on it, but she now gives me helpful hints as to what her name is by changing my name as well. So I have created a chart of her most common names to illustrate what I go through...
When Justin is home, she throws him into the mix by giving him another related name. Katie's name, however, is never related to anybody. Katie is usually Alvin and the Chipmunks, or if Sophie's name is Alvin and the Chipmunks, Katie's name will then change to Chicken Little.
Here's to hoping she will soon just be Sophie...



2 comments:
OH my gosh! Talk about confusing. You are a great momma for playing along and making a chart- good luck!. :D
Wow that's all I have to say about that!
Post a Comment