Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 1/2 Hours!

Sophie settled into a pretty good schedule soon after she was born. She would go to sleep between 10:00 and 10:30 and sleep until 4:30 (with some exceptions). For the last couple of nights I have woken up at 4:30 (I'm trained I guess) only to find...



Sophie has slept until 5:30 the last 3 nights! I'm hoping she'll sleep for longer soon, but until then, I'm pretty happy! (She does go back to sleep until 8:00 after she eats, so I figure I'm pretty lucky!)

5 comments:

Megs said...

That is such a cute picture!

Mee said...

So cute and cozy! I found the picture, sort of, that I wanted to show you of my neice's room. There isn't a shot of the castle but you can get an idea of the colors. And she has a frog prince on her bed :)

http://yellowpearphoto.blogspot.com/2007/07/re-edited.html

Check it out!

Mee said...

http://yellowpearphoto.blogspot.com/2007/07/
re-edited.html

Here it is again...it didn't fit in the screen last time!

Travis and Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis and Lindsey said...

Good for her for sleeping so well (and you too of course)! She looks so beautiful in her little blessing dress. Oh and as I was scanning through your posts lately I saw that you said you are friends with Lacey. That is too funny, I use to teach with her and she is also one of my good friends! Small world.