Monday, February 2, 2009

Sophie's Blessing

We blessed our beautiful baby yesterday. Her daddy did a wonderful job. So many people came down to support us, and we really appreciate it! It was a very special day for our family.

Our Family in front of our chapel. (Thanks Amy for the pic.)
Sophie and Daddy.
Sophie looked beautiful in her dress from her Grandma Sullivan.

Here she is with a little bit of a smile.

My cousin Sandy got engaged! Yeah!

My mom and my sister

Our little family.

My Grandma Sullivan, my Dad, Me, and the little one.

A four generation shot! My Grandma Green, my Mom, Me, and Sophie.

Our house was filled to capacity. Here is Jennifer hanging out in the hallway.

Our crowded kitchen.

And the living room. Wow we had a lot of support!

1 comments:

The Holland Family said...

So neat for you guys. She is so adorable. I miss you Ash. I think my days at Walgreens are numbered. I think I'm going to be the "fill in" girl. Dave keeps talking though. I still don't really like it. Hate to be a brat though. Hope to see you soon. Love Nic