Friday, February 13, 2009

Fixing the Car

Justin and I decided it was time to change the oil on our car. We had never changed the oil in our chevy, but we figured it couldn't be that difficult. Well, it was not easy finding the oil filter. Justin's dad had to come help me find it. (Thanks Dan!) In the process of changing the oil, we ended up flushing the transmission fluid as well--mostly by accident. There was a leak coming from the transmission pan, but I thought it was the oil pan. Anyway, we got everything changed and fixed, and the car runs better than ever!

I got really dirty rolling around under the car.
Sophie watched the whole excapade from her stroller.

Justin searching for the oil filter.

1 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I'm so proud of your mechanic skills! Good job calling Dan and not dad about the filter. I'm sure you avoided some ridicule as well as kept him from coming over and "showing" you how to do it, and then you still wouldn't know how!!!