It's hard for me to believe that Sophie is already three months old! Time went by so slow when I was pregnant because I could hardly wait for Sophie to come, and now time seems to be racing! Sophie is developing more of a personality, and she is just so fun! She loves to babble, especially to her daddy. She loves to tell Justin her stories when he comes home from work. She is also really close to rolling over! We keep putting her on her stomach because we are sure she will roll any time.
Sophie loves to go for walks with her mommy. She just stares out at the world! She also loves to play with our cookie cutters. We got 100 of them for our wedding, and they are definitely getting used now. Sophie loves to have her clothes off. The only time she gets to have them off is when she poops all over her clothes, so I think she does it on purpose just so we will strip her down.
JUNE
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't even believe that she is already 3 months!
CUTE! Keep the photos comin' I can't believe you got to go to Mexico-LUCKY! I want a vacation now.
I finally did my 15 things, you'll have to check it ou :)
Post a Comment