We started spring break with some spring cleaning! We cleared out most of the garbage and weeds from our back yard, and now we are planning to start our garden on Saturday! We also cleaned our carpets and scrubbed all the stuff I never seem to get to.

On Tuesday, we celebrated St. Patrick's Day with some green clover pancakes. (It's a family tradition.)

We had Justin's family over for lunch on Wednesday to celebrate Justin's birthday on Thursday. Here is the birthday boy. (He really was excited even though he doesn't look it in this picture.)
This is Justin's parents, and his brother and sister-in-law.

Another shot of the fam.

Sophie was so good in her swing.
On Tuesday, we celebrated St. Patrick's Day with some green clover pancakes. (It's a family tradition.)
We had Justin's family over for lunch on Wednesday to celebrate Justin's birthday on Thursday. Here is the birthday boy. (He really was excited even though he doesn't look it in this picture.)
This is Justin's parents, and his brother and sister-in-law.
Another shot of the fam.
Sophie was so good in her swing.
This is us!

On Justin's birthday I took him to Vegas. We were planning to go to The Phantom that night, but they wouldn't let us in because we had Sophie, even though I called ahead to ask if she'd be admitted. Apparently someone was misinformed. They did give us a refund though, and we still had a great time!
On Justin's birthday I took him to Vegas. We were planning to go to The Phantom that night, but they wouldn't let us in because we had Sophie, even though I called ahead to ask if she'd be admitted. Apparently someone was misinformed. They did give us a refund though, and we still had a great time!



1 comments:
That is so cool! Love it!
Post a Comment