When I got pregnant with Sophie, changes started assaulting themselves on my hair. I went from being a blonde to a mousy blonde. I tried to fix this problem myself, but then I just ended up with really splotchy looking hair. I got really sick of the splotchy hair, so I went to Evans this past week to get it all fixed up. We dyed it brown to cover up all the other atrocities, and I really like it. I'm still debating on whether to add some blonde highlights, but for now I'm content with the way it turned out. (By the way, Mr. Evans told me the reason for hair color changes in pregnancy is because prenatal vitamins put more carbon into the hair, and this causes it to go darker. Who would have thought!) Crazy Eyes!
JUNE
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
You look so beautiful Ashley! I love the new color. You are one of those lucky girls that everyone is jealous of - they can do anything with their hair and still look fabulous! It looks great!
It looks really good, but I have to agree with Megs that you are just beautiful no matter what. The funny thing is that it doesn't look all that different. I'll have to see it in person on Friday!
Post a Comment