After a three month search for the perfect vehicle to replace this little beauty, or as we call it Papa Smurf,...
We also got a new bunny about a week ago. She is a sweet little thing named Chubbs McSuperfly. Sophie is quite fond of her (though, I can't say the bunny feels the same way about Sophie), and no, she isn't a demon bunny, even though her eyes look it in this picture.


3 comments:
Nice car! I have an '05 Corolla S and they are THE BEST :)
I was beginning to think you had died. What's with the lack of blogging? I know having a bunny is the coolest!!! Thanks for following the trend.
Pretty car!!! Please don't let my kids know you have a bunny, they really think they need one, but we have too many creatures already. I love the picture of Sophie with the bunny, as well as all of the 8 month old pictures!
Post a Comment