Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Panguitch 2009

I have finally found my camera! I lost it while camping, but I found it in Justin's coat, so I can get back to my blogging!

This year's Panguitch trip was a blast, and it was particularly special because we had 3 new babies to play with. This is my mom, Sue, and DeeAnn with Sophie, Katelyn, and Tucker!
Me, Michelle, and Megs with the babies.

My dad took us fishing on his party barge.
Sophie is in her dreaded life jacket.
This is what my dad was doing pretty much the entire time. Between everyone on the boat (especially Sandy) my dad took care of a lot of fish.
Justin caught 2 fish this year.
Sandy, my mom, and I.
My mom caught quite a few as well.
Wade caught 2, and he wasn't even sure he wanted to fish.
And then there was Sandy; she caught 8 or 9 fish. I lost track. She kept throwing them back so she could keep fishing.
Justin holding his good luck charm Sophie, and my dad netting Justin's fish.
I sprayed sunblock on my mom's face.
Sophie is so super fly!
Our family on the boat.
Megs and I with Tucker and Sophie. We were trying to keep the sun off our babies. Sophie and Tucker are the best of friends.
Later, Megs and I painted onesies for our babies. I put some finishing touches on Sophie's after she was already wearing it.
This is in honor of our family fishy song! Her shirt says "Bite my hook just like you otter!"
And every year we must pay a visit to the burger barn. This sign says: Attention ice cream lovers. There are no calories over 8000 feet. Burger barn is at an altitude of 8083 feet. This calls for hot fudge sundaes all around.
Sophie and Tucker hanging out on my lap. I'm so glad Sophie wasn't twins!
Sandy and I finger painted with April's kids. Danny is here painting his "blood in the sky, lots of blood in the sky." I'm not sure where he got that from, but he was very entertaining.
Daddy and Sophie hanging out.
One of my favorite parts of Panguitch is playing games. Here we are battling in Imaginiff.
Sophie was trying to help her daddy decide which card to put down.
We took Danny to the lodge to pick out a birthday present, and for some reason he only wanted this weird looking, four-legged duck. He named it Howard and played with it the rest of the time.
Gary and Tucker chilling in the campground.
Here we are playing games again.
Here is Sophie with her new cousin Katelyn. She is almost as tall as Sophie even though she's about 5 1/2 months younger.
We loved Panguitch. It was another successful year! It makes me excited for next year!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Yay! I am so glad you found your camera!

Panguitch really was so fun! Thanks for all the supplies for they "fishy" shirts!

The Jones Family said...

I'm so glad you found your camera, and hope you called mom, she was very worried about it. You were too cute with your pain, onsies, and howard the duck. Love you!