This last weekend was full of fun adventures. Justin's childhood friend came to stay with us for the weekend which was way fun. I got to learn more about "little Justin" from the perspective of an accomplice in crime. On Saturday we went to help Justin's parents move Michael's 200 gallon fish tank from their house. We also had a picnic and went to "Where the Wild Things Are." Sunday we went and hung out with my parents. What a busy/fun time! (These pictures are actually in reverse chronological order. I had a complete brain lapse.)
My mom got Sophie this Minnie Mouse sweater from Disneyland. Sophie didn't even mind the hood up.

This is Sophie's lovely hairdo after a night of playing at Grandma and Grandpa's.
After the fish fun, we went outside to find this sunset. We had to take some pictures. Justin and I look huge because we were so close to the camera!


We ate a yummy bbq dinner!

Anna celebrating the empty space in her den!

The huge paku fish was running low on air, so Kaden and I blew him bubbles. Oh yeah! Yummy carbon dioxide!

It was very nerve racking to put my face near that water. The paku would often splash water EVERYWHERE with his powerful tail. I was sure I was going to get it in the face any moment.

I wish we would have got a better picture of him so you could appreciate his impressive size. He filled this entire bin!

This is Justin after having wrestled said paku Bruce into the bin from the tank. It was quite the experience! The paku even broke the huge fish net. He weighs in at 40 lbs!

The other fish weren't quite so bad.

Another shot of the aftermath of Bruce the terrible!

We love to go on family picnics, and Saturday was so beautiful we decided to take Scott along for one.

Sophie loves to copy Daddy!

A not so good picture of our family, but a family picture all the same.

Scott, Justin, and Sophie.

Sophie waiting patiently for some food on Friday evening. She's just too cute!

Scott actually made us dinner when he came over. It was a nice break for me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment