Saturday, October 31, 2009

Date Night Halloween Style

Yesterday Sophie and I went and visited Justin at work. Here is Sophie as an adorable bear, and Justin in his costume. You'll have to wait until I post Halloween pictures to find out what he is...
We went to dinner at the Brick Oven. It was very delicious!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but it doesn't really make sense that it's my favorite because I HATE to be scared, and this includes haunted things. I don't like scary movies, and I'm not extremely fond of the dark in general. (I had a traumatic experience with a neighborhood haunted house when I was about 6.) But I do love dressing up in something I wouldn't normally wear and having that be okay! Justin and I went to the Staheli Farm to go to the corn maze, and because I do not like to be scared, we went to the normal one while we listened to all the other schmucks screaming in the Field of Screams.


Justin's not sure where to go...
We finally made it out!

2 comments:

Moore Family said...

What happened when you were six? I don't remember having a Haunted House. But you'll have to tell me about it.

Anna said...

I Love your corn maze pix! Next year we definatly have to go!!
N ya know, I could'nt watch scary when I was your age either cuz of bad experiance too!