Monday, October 12, 2009

The Happenings

These are just some random pictures from things we've been doing the last couple weeks.
First off, is conference. We absolutely loved it! Sophie was really into it. She even lead the choir during the singing.
Some of us paid better attention than others.

On Sunday, we went to my parent's house. Sophie sure loved my mom's lasagna.
Max even brought his children along. The girls had a fun time with Sophie.
And my mom and dad had a good time playing with Sophie.
On Monday night we had the opportunity to see Footloose at Tuacahn. Sophie was pretty good for most of it, but we did have to take her to the back for the last two numbers.
It was pretty cold during the performance, so we bundled Sophie up in lots of blankets.
This last Saturday we went on a family picnic. It was a much needed outing for all of us.


We pushed Sophie in the swing, and she loved it!




And we even took her down the slide which she liked much more than the last experience she had.

Justin and I both got new callings yesterday as well. In addition to his stake auditing position, Justin is now the ward employment specialist. And I was called to be the first counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. We are very nervous and very excited to serve in our new positions!

5 comments:

Megs said...

Your updates are always so cute! Congrats on your new callings!

SheriJane said...

from my experience.... :D..... you will do WONDERFUL in your new calling!! that's fun! your little girl is SO cute!! we should seriously get our girls together sometime!!

Josh 'n Jenn said...

Fun blog! I just ran into Nicole at Allconnect for the first time since I started. We were both checking our blogs on break :) She gave me her address and so I found your's through her's. Thanks again on the great advice to apply here! :)

The Jones Family said...

Back in Relief Society huh!? You'll be awesome. I'm glad I act like a 7 year old, I'm hoping it guarantees me an eternal spot in Primary!!!

I love the pics, and how adventurous you guys are! It's so neat that you get out so much and just pack Sophie along for the fun! Her little face just makes me smile :) I can't explain it, but I love her so much! Just like I love her mom, and dad I guess... :)!

Unknown said...

So much fun! Grats on your new callings. You are already an amazing Counselor. :)