Monday, October 5, 2009

Western Murder Mystery Dinner

Saturday was a fantastic day for us! We loved watching conference, and then that night we hosted our second murder mystery dinner. It took a ton of time to write all the parts and put it together, but it all paid off in the end. We all had a blast!
I was the host for the evening because it was my husband (the sheriff) who was murdered.
The accusations fly...

Sophie loved the feather boa.
Our fire, and our alcohol free bar.
Kelsie and Kaden conversed in secret a lot.
Our group photo
Justin (Judas the Undertaker) and I (Jessie "One-Shot" Flintlock)
It turned out in the story we were having a secret affair.
Dan (Clayton Cahoon the Oil Tycoon) and Anna (Cheyenne the Saloon Girl)
Kaden and Kelsie (The Orphans Jack and Jill)
Kara (Wynnona the Gold Digger) and Michael ("Wild Gun" Wyatt)
Brandon (Smokin' Barrel Sam the Outlaw). He's trying to decide between religion and a life of crime.
In the end he decided on his love Sweet Smile Sadie (Jamie).
Amy (Olivia Clockworth) and Aaron (Orson Clockworth the Banker)
It turned out to be Orson Clockworth. He murdered the sheriff to try and conceal the fact that his bank had been robbed and he had no money.

2 comments:

SheriJane said...

AWESOME!! I've heard of these and actually thought about doing one!! someday!! i'll have to get the info from ya on where to start!!

Nikki said...

Fun fun FUN! I haven't been to a murderer mystery dinner party in such a long while. I love how you documented all the characters on your blog. ;)