Sophie constantly pulls my hair! She grabs it and simply won't let go. Well, before this transformation, my hair was down to my waist (I grew it out extra long to be Buttercup for Halloween); that's a lot of hair for Sophie to grab. My solution was to always keep it in a ponytail. Well, I'm not fond of having a ponytail every day, so this is my solution. My friend Karly did it, and I absolutely love it! Not only is it easier to keep away from Sophie, it's easier to do, brush, wash, just about everything is easier when you hack off 7 inches of hair! I'm sure there will be sometimes that I miss the old do, but I am so excited for this new look!
We were in the process of doing the dishes, hence all the open cabinets.


3 comments:
oh brecklyn loves pulling our hair too!! doesn't matter the length tho..... she pulls daddy's hair and just laughs and laughs everytime!! cute do!!
Cute! But then again, you're always adorable :)
Hey I have that length of hair and Sophie has no problem getten a hold of it!
So I don't think your Sophie proof untill you get a buzz cut! ;p lol
You look beautiful with your hair down. I always have to take a second look lately when you have your hair down...Your very lovely with it down..but lovely in a pony tail too!
I love your new dooo!! :)
Post a Comment