Today marks Sophie's 11 month mark (and it is also my brother-in-law's birthday; happy birthday Kody!). Sophie develops more of a personality every day. She has become quite the comedian, and she is always trying to get us to laugh. She is quite the character, and everyone loves to play with her (especially all her friends at church). She is such a happy baby, and she is so adorable. She is really close to walking, so we'll probably be posting her first steps soon!
We got Sophie this little push toy to sharpen her walking skills. She loves it and plays with it often.


Sophie loves to play the piano all the time! When I turn it off, she cries. I feel terrible, but I think she looks so adorable, but she breaks my heart at the same time.

She pretty much gets whatever she wants at grandma and grandpa's. She snatched a roll from their counter, and my mom just laughed. (Are these the same people I grew up with?) Also note, because of my new calling, I am away for meetings on Sunday mornings. This leaves Justin to get Sophie ready, and this outfit is the product of his efforts. Sophie showed up with one pony tail on the side of her head (I added the second one during Sacrament), a shirt with no skirt or pants, white tights, and her pink moccasins. She was very happy after playing with Daddy all morning though, so I figure, no harm done. He's so good to help out!


Speaking of pink moccasins... We decided to get Sophie some shoes since it is getting colder, so we headed to Payless. While there, I was looking for some neutral shoes that would go with any outfit; I also wanted a shoe that Sophie could wear to church. Sophie was sitting on the floor during my search, and she kept pulling these pink moccasins off the shelf. They weren't quite what I had in mind, so I kept putting them back. Finally Justin said, "Just let her have what she wants." I realized that these shoes were her heart's desire, and she wouldn't even let me take them off her for bed for days. This girl knows what she wants, and usually she gets it. Sigh.

Sophie is really good at helping Daddy with his homework...

And she makes a great pillow for him to lay on.

Sophie always sucks on Justin's apple core after he's finished eating it. She just loves it. Weird, I know, but it makes her happy, and I can't complain about her liking fruit.

Sophie loves to take her pants off, and she loves to play the piano.

Sophie and Daddy watching Snow White.

Sophie also loves to swing.


In her pajamas, waiting for some breakfast. Justin got her these because he calls her his little monkey.

Sophie loves to spread her toys everywhere! Her first love is still her books though. She will choose them over toys any day.
1 comments:
Oh, too cute! Now I just want to come down and hug her for hours!!!
Post a Comment